Definition of infiltrate:
fall into place, worm, bottom, dawn, foist, pass across, riddle, get across, join, interpenetrate, edge, diffuse, pass over, fathom, click, sink in, perforate, filter, invade, enter, transit, get through, wind, come home, move through, work.
- infuse (part of speech: verb)
- pass (part of speech: verb)
- insert (part of speech: verb)
- "Manual of Surgery Volume Second: Extremities--Head--Neck. Sixth Edition.", Alexander Miles Alexis Thomson.
- "Diseases of the Horse's Foot", Harry Caulton Reeks.
- "The Haunted Bookshop", Christopher Morley.