Definition of infinite :
1. An infinite quantity or magnitude.
2. An infinity; an incalculable or very great number.
3. Capable of endless repetition; - said of certain forms of the canon, called also perpetual fugues, so constructed that their ends lead to their beginnings, and the performance may be incessantly repeated.
4. Greater than any assignable quantity of the same kind; - said of certain quantities.
5. Indefinitely large or extensive; great; vast; immense; gigantic; prodigious.
6. That which is infinite; boundless space or duration; infinity; boundlessness.
7. The Being; God; the Almighty.
8. Unlimited or boundless, in time or space; as, infinite duration or distance.
9. Without limit in power, capacity, knowledge, or excellence; boundless; immeasurably or inconceivably great; perfect; as, the infinite wisdom and goodness of God; - opposed to finite.
multitudinous, unnumbered, distance, bounded, never-ending, immense, outer space, tremendous, unfathomable, limited, unmeasured, non-finite, blank, unregulated, indefinite, infinitive, innumerous, place, unnumerable, immensurable, uncounted, fathomless, measureless, blank space, unconditioned, myriad, horizonless, uncontrolled, unrestricted, unconfined, unnumberable, uncountable, dateless, space, big, sempiternal, quad, inestimable, restricted, unconditional, incomputable, untold, unending
absolute (part of speech: adjective)
infinite (part of speech: adjective)
immemorial, unlimited, limitless, inexhaustible, termless, eternal, bottomless, innumerable, everlasting, boundless, interminable, countless, illimitable, ceaseless, perpetual, timeless, unbounded, endless, numberless, incalculable, immeasurable
perpetual (part of speech: adjective)
deity (part of speech: noun)
heroine, Christ, goddess, Holy Ghost, godhead, redeemer, omniscience, Almighty, Son of God, Providence, hero, Son of Man, salvation, muse, Jesus, creator, Lamb of God, Savior, Trinity, absolute, demigod, Jesus Christ, idol, Messiah, Lord, inspiration, Jesu, deity, King of Kings, divinity, dieu, judge, Prince of Peace, omnipotence, King of the Jews, all-powerful, Jehovah, maker, God
- The governor, with a sigh of infinite weariness, raised his head. - "Loaded Dice", Ellery H. Clark.
- He has written it for ever on His infinite memory, where the past is as the present. - "Kept for the Master's Use", Frances Ridley Havergal.
- An Infinite Power, then, an eternal Power, shall I say an intelligent Power? - "Our Unitarian Gospel", Minot Savage.