Definition of inform:
- To communicate a knowledge of facts to, by way of accusation; to warn against anybody.
- To communicate knowledge to; to make known to; to acquaint; to advise; to instruct; to tell; to notify; to enlighten; - usually followed by of.
- To give form or share to; to give vital ororganizing power to; to give life to; to imbue and actuate with vitality; to animate; to mold; to figure; to fashion.
- To give intelligence or information; to tell.
- To take form; to become visible or manifest; to appear.
- Without regular form; shapeless; ugly; deformed.
propound, claim, acquaint, express, specify, denounce, sell out, assure, avow, squeal, snitch, maintain, assert, fink, implicate, teach, affirm, apprise, betray, swear, pronounce, state, declare, say, predicate, certify, finger, sing, stool, enlighten, blab, tip, testify, knowledge, tattle, talk, asseverate, rat, educate, squawk, allege, avouch, protest, tell, aver, law, set forth, depose.
- "Caught in a Trap", John C. Hutcheson.
- "The Red Conspiracy", Joseph J. Mereto.
- "Man and Maid", Elinor Glyn.