Definition of infraction:
- crime (part of speech: noun)
- noncompliance (part of speech: noun)
- dereliction (part of speech: noun)
- "The-Circus-Boys-Across-the-Continent-or-Winning-New-Laurels-on-the-Tanbark", Darlington, Edgar B. P..
The governors also, actuated by the principles of reason and natural justice, will, as they have hitherto done, wink at the infraction of the fiscal laws; a forbearance, in fact, indirectly beneficial to them, inasmuch as it eventually contributes to the general improvement of the colony.- "The Former Philippines thru Foreign Eyes", Tomás de Comyn Fedor Jagor Rudolf Ludwig Carl Virchow Charles Wilkes.
- "Memoirs of Napoleon Bonaparte, v12", Louis Antoine Fauvelet de Bourrienne.