Definition of inhabited:
tenanted, the country, demographic, underpopulated, overpopulated, peopled, colonised, baby boom, populated, colonized, birth rate, occupied, populous, haunted, eugenics, people, pop., owner-occupied, demographics, thickly settled, settled.
- inhabited (part of speech: verb)
- occupied (part of speech: verb)
- "The Buried Temple", Maurice Maeterlinck.
- "Domestic Life in Virginia in the Seventeenth Century Jamestown 350th Anniversary Historical Booklet Number 17", Annie Lash Jester.
- "Hudson Bay", R.M. Ballantyne.