Definition of injustice:
shabbiness, malfeasance, villainy, encroachment, darkness, right, abuse, immorality, damage, inequity, malpractice, law, partisanship, disadvantage, iniquity, disservice, loss, manginess, miscarriage, injury, maltreatment, impairment, wickedness, unfairness, raw deal, seediness, unjustness, prejudice, harm, dark, inequality, partiality, favoritism, sleaziness, blemish, detriment, grievance, evil, hurt, wrong, wrongdoing, fairness.
- crime (part of speech: noun)
- illegality (part of speech: noun)
- "The Guests Of Hercules", C. N. Williamson and A. M. Williamson.
- "Marcella", Mrs. Humphry Ward.
- "The Port of Adventure", Charles Norris Williamson and Alice Muriel Williamson.