Definition of innocuous:
stainless, benign, wishy-washy, destitute, right, impeccant, virtuous, hurtless, anodyne, preventable, unacquainted, vapid, help, insipid, sinless, innocent, upright, innoxious, ingenuous, sound, safe, pure, immaculate, dull, harmless, watery, guileless, namby-pamby, unoffensive, waterish, clean-handed, uncontroversial, bland, excite, good, unobjectionable, washy, clear, inoffensive, barren, controllable, clean, free, secure, bland, kind, faultless, avoidable, righteous, jejune, weak, devoid, protective.
- innocent (part of speech: adjective)
- moderate (part of speech: adjective)
- "Himalayan Journals V2.", J. D. Hooker.
- "The Mystery of 31 New Inn", R. Austin Freeman.
- "The Madigans", Miriam Michelson.