Definition of insipid:
two-dimensional, harmless, categorical, taste, namby-pamby, excite, matt, waterish, plane, good, politic, bland, adolescent, savourless, level, smooth, suave, matte, innocuous, juvenile, flavorless, compressed, mat, categoric, monotonic, unconditional, insubstantial, savorless, tasteless, wishy-washy, flavourless, vapid, puerile, monotone, unappetising, flat, matted, uninteresting, washy, jejune, unappetizing, lifeless, prostrate.
irresolute (part of speech: adjective)
- boring (part of speech: adjective)
- mild (part of speech: adjective)
- tasteless (part of speech: adjective)
- unimportant (part of speech: adjective)
- "Diary of Samuel Pepys, Complete Transcribed From The Shorthand Manuscript In The Pepysian Library Magdalene College Cambridge By The Rev. Mynors Bright", Samuel Pepys Commentator: Lord Braybrooke.
- "The Lights and Shadows of Real Life", T.S. Arthur Edition: 10 Language: English.
- "Là-bas", J. K. Huysmans.