Definition of insufficiency:
undersupply, insufficient, crunch, illness, infection, incompetence, meagre, scantness, inadequacy, pinch, impotence, tight, disorder, defect, ineptitude, drought, ailment, deficiency, powerlessness, failure, excess, inadequateness, incapability, epidemic, not go far, condition, incapacity, sickness, incompetency, pitiful, in short/limited supply, inadequate, scant, underage, disease, lacuna, complaint, derisory, miserable, contagion.
- incompleteness (part of speech: noun)
- fewness (part of speech: noun)
- insufficiency (part of speech: noun)
- poverty (part of speech: noun)
- shortage (part of speech: noun)
- "Salammbo", Gustave Flaubert.
Lord and Lady Herriefield had departed for the south of France; and Kate, removed from the scenes of her earliest enjoyments and the bosom of her own family, and under the protection of a man she neither loved nor respected, began to feel the insufficiency of a name or of a fortune to constitute felicity.- "Precaution", James Fenimore Cooper.
- "Thirty Years in the Itinerancy", Wesson Gage Miller.