Definition of insulate:
recover, keep apart, top, protect, keep (a) watch, include, isolate, guard, safeguard, set apart, sequestrate, smother, shelter, crown, stand up for, cut off, save, watch over, blanket, bury, close off, defend.
- line (part of speech: verb)
- dissociate (part of speech: verb)
- protect (part of speech: verb)
- seclude (part of speech: verb)
separate (part of speech: verb)
- "Tom Swift and his Undersea Search or, The Treasure on the Floor of the Atlantic", Victor Appleton.
- "Edison, His Life and Inventions", Frank Lewis Dyer and Thomas Commerford Martin.
- "How Girls Can Help Their Country", Juliette Low Agnes Baden-Powell Robert Baden-Powell.