Definition of intact:
grand, integral, entire, untainted, inbuilt, compleat, unimpaired, study at complete, well-preserved, whole, perfect, unmarred, sacrosanct, uninjured, inherent, inviolate, unblemished, as new, thrive, inviolable, good, built-in, part, sound, unharmed, sound, unhurt, constitutional, flawless, unbroken, uncastrated, undamaged.
- celibate (part of speech: adjective)
- united (part of speech: adjective)
- complete (part of speech: adjective)
Dinner- time came round as usual; she did not speak ten words, or indeed seem conscious of the meal; for all that Miss Aldclyffe did in the way of eating, dinner might have been taken out as intact as it was taken in.- "Desperate Remedies", Thomas Hardy.
- "The Boy With the U. S. Survey", Francis Rolt-Wheeler.
- "The Campaign of Chancellorsville", Theodore A. Dodge.