Definition of interested :
1. Having an interest; concerned in a cause or in consequences; liable to be affected or prejudiced; as, an interested witness.
2. Having the attention engaged; having emotion or passion excited; as, an interested listener.
3. of Interest
inspired, affected, bored, implicated, charmed, stimulated, excited, busy, enthusiastic, impressed, biased, moved, tired, struck, disinterested, drawn, taken, touched, prejudiced, fired, responsive, partial, sympathetic, occupied, engaged, indifferent, intrigued, involved, concern, impartial
attentive (part of speech: adjective)
careful, cautious, observant, diligent, considering, enraptured, alert, fascinated, hearkening, regardful, watchful, heedful, concerned, rapt, immersed, engrossed, sharp, concentrating, intent, observing, responsible, scrutinizing, vigilant, mindful, absorbed, entranced, attentive
curious (part of speech: adjective)
- He would be interested on account of his boy. - "The Hilltop Boys on Lost Island", Cyril Burleigh.
- It interested you now, didn't it, to have a chance really to see the old place?" - "Hillsboro People", Dorothy Canfield.
- You wouldn't be interested. - "It Happened in Egypt", C. N. Williamson A. M. Williamson.