Definition of interested:
excited, fired, drawn, curious, sympathetic, implicated, impressed, busy, impartial, inspired, biased, occupied, responsive, intrigued, tired, affected, moved, stimulated, concern, indifferent, concerned, enthusiastic, fascinated, struck, disinterested, prejudiced, charmed, involved, taken, partial, engaged, touched, bored.
- attentive (part of speech: adjective)
- curious (part of speech: adjective)
- "The Hilltop Boys on Lost Island", Cyril Burleigh.
- "Hillsboro People", Dorothy Canfield.
- "It Happened in Egypt", C. N. Williamson A. M. Williamson.