Definition of interior:
- Being within any limits, inclosure, or substance; inside; internal; inner; - opposed to exterior, or superficial; as, the interior apartments of a house; the interior surface of a hollow ball.
- Remote from the limits, frontier, or shore; inland; as, the interior parts of a region or country.
- That which is within; the internal or inner part of a thing; the inside.
- The inland part of a country, state, or kingdom.
- "Harlequin and Columbine", Booth Tarkington.
- "The Expositor's Bible: Ephesians", G. G. Findlay.
- "The Anti-Slavery Examiner, Omnibus", American Anti-Slavery Society.