Definition of interlaced:
- correlated (part of speech: verb)
- co-operated (part of speech: verb)
- correlational (part of speech: adjective)
- "H. G. Wells", J. D. Beresford.
These thorny groves are to be found in all sections of the south, varying in size from a few yards to a mile in thickness, so closely interlaced and matted with briers and bushes as to prevent the passage of animals larger than a hare.- "History of the War Between Mexico and the United States, with a Preliminary View of its Origin, Volume 1", Brantz Mayer.
- "Early English Meals and Manners", Various.