Definition of intermediate:
mediate, arbitrate, academic, alumnus, diachronic, halfway, in our/their/your midst, next-to-last, ordinary, fair, midsize, fresher, second, elementary, middle, junior, second-year, sophomore, among, modest, Grey, advanced, alum, educational, in-between, edge, dropout, moderate, midway, Big Man on Campus, poised, liaise, applied, auditor, intercede, didactic, amid, average, coed, formal, curricular, third-year, modal, graduate, campus, medium, bmp, gray, alumna.
- intervention (part of speech: noun)
middle (part of speech: adjective)
- about the fiftieth percentile,
- "The Approach to Philosophy", Ralph Barton Perry.
- "Man and Maid", Elinor Glyn.
- "The Inside Story Of The Peace Conference", Emile Joseph Dillon.