Definition of interminably:
- durably (part of speech: adverb)
- infinitely (part of speech: adverb)
- perpetually (part of speech: adverb)
- persistently (part of speech: adverb)
continuously (part of speech: adverb)
- "Throckmorton", Molly Elliot Seawell.
Men were on earth while climates slowly swung, Fanning wide zones to heat and cold, and long Subsidence turned great continents to sea, And seas dried up, dried up interminably, Age after age; enormous seas were dried Amid wastes of land.- "Poems - Second Series", J. C. Squire.
Indeed, she swayed unevenly in her saddle, while the long, billowy levels shining in the sunlight rolled back, as it were, interminably to them, and now and then only saved herself from a fall by a clutch at the bridle.- "The Cattle-Baron's Daughter", Harold Bindloss.