Definition of international:
- A member of the Association.
- Between or among nations; pertaining to the intercourse of nations; participated in by two or more nations; common to, or affecting, two or more nations.
- Of or concerning the association called the International.
- The International; an abbreviated from of the title of the Workingmen's Association, the name of an association, formed in London in 1864, which has for object the promotion of the interests of the industrial classes of all nations.
transnational, internationalist, center, the Commonwealth Games, Anglo-Saxon, anchor, all-American, contest, clash, continental, between nations, multicultural, cosmopolitan, planetary, global, multinational, back, club, anglophone, Baltic, card, American, coast-to-coast, bicoastal, general, backfield, base, ballplayer, blue chip, close season, big business, internationalistic, universal, bye, crown, blue, Arctic, boy, worldwide, all over the world, abroad, championship, affiliate, supranational, agent, the biz, external, center forward, Anglo-American, intercontinental, acquisition, transcontinental, account, outside, conference, worldly, agency, all-embracing, world, Cup, foreign, challenge.
- "Kelly Miller's History of the World War for Human Rights", Kelly Miller.
- "In the Heart of a Fool", William Allen White.
- "Jefferson and his Colleagues A Chronicle of the Virginia Dynasty, Volume 15 In The Chronicles Of America Series", Allen Johnson.