Definition of intimately:
close, comfortably, informally, most, good, nigh, advantageously, tight, virtually, privately, well, well-nigh, easily, personally, confidentially, near, closely, considerably, familiarly, off the record, secretly, without reserve, nearly, in detail, about, substantially, almost.
- amiably (part of speech: adverb)
- lovingly (part of speech: adverb)
- "The Captives", Hugh Walpole.
- "An Old Man's Love", Anthony Trollope.
- "Vendetta A Story of One Forgotten", Marie Corelli.