Definition of intimidation:
- compulsion (part of speech: noun)
- fear (part of speech: noun)
- threat (part of speech: noun)
- dissuasion (part of speech: noun)
- "The Complete Historical Romances of Georg Ebers", Georg Ebers.
Intimidation, humiliation, and actual physical violence, notwithstanding their determination, finally resulted in the conclusion to abandon the coveted goal of becoming officers in the great navy of the United States.- "Kelly Miller's History of the World War for Human Rights", Kelly Miller.
- "Complete State of the Union Addresses from 1790 to the Present", Various.