Definition of introduce :
1. To bring into notice, practice, cultivation, or use; as, to introduce a new fashion, method, or plant.
2. To lead or bring in; to conduct or usher in; as, to introduce a person into a drawing- room.
3. To lead to and make known by formal announcement or recommendation; hence, to cause to be acquainted; as, to introduce strangers; to introduce one person to another.
4. To open to notice; to begin; to present; as, he introduced the subject with a long preface.
5. To produce; to cause to exist; to induce.
6. To put ( something into a place); to insert; as, to introduce the finger, or a probe.
assign, coach, submit, intersperse, get in, teach, usher in, get into, bring, assert, claim, bring about, chisel in, record, come before, put in, gift, break, aver, bleep out, let out, go on (the) TV/radio, add, lay in, lay out, deliver, kick off, chime in, face, realize, import, accede, enclose, enwrap, take in, put down, stash away, participate, pull in, discover, close in, forgo, clear, raise, interpolate, come in, intercalate, plant, organize, salute, edge in, portray, come across, launch, stack away, orientate, encounter, release, run into, figure, bring up, cite, premise, install, barge in, stage, let on, confine, catalyze, make known, go into, set up, instruct, publish, propose, wrap, present, issue, enrol, bump into, moot, balance of trade, accustom, hand back, move into, hold in, divulge, realise, establish, recruit, herald, unwrap, open, come on, butt in, reveal, knowledge, lecture, exhibit, declare, interject, allege, broach, earn, enroll, adduce, front, carry, put out, represent, asseverate, common market, unveil, fetch, break in, work in, see, get out, gain, uncover, inclose, affirm, award, demonstrate, enfold, bring in, advance, found, constitute, edit out, preface, announce, place, throw in, export, start off, disclose, acquaint, show, offer, ground, blockade, bring on, sandwich, guest, meet, enter, transport, salt away, proclaim, sneak in, infix, get on, give away, fit, familiarise, give, go in, stick in, trigger, make, cut in, pose, hive away, store, edit, familiarize, confront, instal, educate, inscribe, set off, words, include, embargo, innovate, orient, tuck, put forth, train, anchor, tutor, slip in, premiss, expose, shut in, demo, set forth, envelop, say, maintain, bring out, meet up, state, interlard, forego, plead, balance of payments
begin (part of speech: verb)
embark, originate, induct, form, begin, initialize, hatch, emerge, create, conceive, start, spring, initiate, undertake, bud, dawn, germinate, develop, prepare, stem, sprout, commence, birth, inaugurate
originate (part of speech: verb)
precede (part of speech: verb)
insert (part of speech: verb)