Definition of invigorate:
proclaim, juice up, accelerate, animise, fillip, barrack, intensify, pack a punch, liven up, laud, jazz, beatify, grip, animize, stir, exalt, help, enliven, revolutionise, bolster, catch, recreate, renovate, urge, reanimate, root on, skew, influence, revivify, instigate, extol, animate, breathe in, tickle pink, color, whet, exhort, repair, thrill, speed, sharpen, inhale, inspire, amp, reinvigorate, ginger, quicken, decide, jump-start, pep up, urge on, speed up, give, spike, stiffen, glorify, zip, inebriate, vitalize, lead to, liven, pep, prompt, cheer, revolutionize.
- energize (part of speech: verb)
- heal (part of speech: verb)
- empower (part of speech: verb)
- invigorate (part of speech: verb)
- strengthen (part of speech: verb)
- refresh (part of speech: verb)
- "The Anti-Slavery Examiner, Omnibus", American Anti-Slavery Society.
- "Andreas Hofer", Lousia Muhlbach.
- "The History of the Rise, Progress and Accomplishment of the Abolition of the African Slave-Trade, by the British Parliament (1839)", Thomas Clarkson.