Definition of involved:
twisty, winding, immersed, compound, Byzantine, manifold, problematical, participating, into, committed, baffling, intricate, simple, knotty, affected, involute, heterogeneous, tangled, convolute, knobbed, gnarled, mired, gnarly, labyrinthine, voluminous, twisting, mingled, attached, dedicated, entangled, daedal, active, mixed, embroiled, engaged, implicated, composite, problematic, interested, involved with, encumbered, conglomerate, affected, preoccupied, tough, concern, enclosed, complex, Daedalian, tortuous, snarly, multiform, caught up, connected, concerned, elusive, absorbed, convoluted.
- complex (part of speech: adjective)
- included (part of speech: verb)
- complicated (part of speech: verb)
- "A Top-Floor Idyl", George van Schaick.
- "Lavender and Old Lace", Myrtle Reed.
- "The White Knight: Tirant lo Blanc", Joanot Martorell and Marti Johan d'Galba.