Definition of isolation:
self-sufficiency, solitariness, desolation, withdrawal, insulation, quarantine, secludedness, closing off, remoteness, separateness, reclusiveness, obscurity, retirement, insulation, include, sequestration, singleness, privacy, ivory tower, study at solitude, retreat.
- infrequency (part of speech: noun)
- separation (part of speech: noun)
seclusion (part of speech: noun)
- "The Enchanted April", Elizabeth von Arnim.
- "Complete State of the Union Addresses from 1790 to the Present", Various.
- "The Doctor's Family", Mrs. (Margaret) Oliphant.