Definition of itinerary :
1. An account of travels, or a register of places and distances as a guide to travelers; as, the of Antoninus.
2. Itinerant; traveling; passing from place to place; done on a journey.
direction (part of speech: noun)
- Do you not know the grave of the Roman, the mystery that seems to lurk outside the western gate of the forgotten city that was once named in the Roman itinerary and now is nothing? - "England of My Heart--Spring", Edward Hutton.
- We have no itinerary. - "Kent Knowles: Quahaug", Joseph C. Lincoln.
- They recognized the touch of fashion and of form, of a worldly education, of a convention which lifted her away from the tan and the caravan, from the everlasting itinerary. - "The World For Sale, Complete", Gilbert Parker Last Updated: March 14, 2009.