Definition of join :
1. The line joining two points; the point common to two intersecting lines.
2. To accept, or engage in, as a contest; as, to join encounter, battle, issue.
3. To associate one's self to; to be or become connected with; to league one's self with; to unite with; as, to join a party; to join the church.
4. To be contiguous, close, or in contact; to come together; to unite; to mingle; to form a union; as, the hones of the skull join; two rivers join.
5. To bring together, literally or figuratively; to place in contact; to connect; to couple; to unite; to combine; to associate; to add; to append.
6. To enjoin upon; to command.
7. To unite in marriage.
tie in, leash, mobilize, nub, weld, sexual union, join in, bus, arrive, draw together, cement, muster in, marijuana cigarette, get in on, bracket, go over to, conjoin, unify, summation, link up, board, give, stand in, sum, knit, clip, get married, booking office, articulation, mating, fuse, admit, marriage, joint, bound, intermix, accompany, founder, associate, piece together, meat, brotherhood, voice, spliff, marrow, rim, conjugate, pith, grapple, yoke, blend, reefer, hem, fix, cooperate, core, screw, land, enter into, sum total, heart and soul, totality, espouse, coalesce, fraternize, colligation, coupling, pairing, uniting, sign up, near, dues, substance, align, tie, pin, amount of money, interface, interlace, pull together, union, cave in, append, get in with, interconnect, fall in, neighbor, surround, copulate, get together, join forces, get in touch, belong to, meld, hook up with, seam, kernel, connection, heart, desert, labor union, inwardness, articulatio, team up with, crossroads, consort, conjunction, verge, partner, plug in, sunder, go in with, clamp, rejoin, leave, overlap, collaborate, get hitched with, side with, jointure, wedlock, concrete, take part (in something), fringe, flank, inaugurate, substitute, bring together, follow, start, interlock, collapse, conglutination, juncture, plug into, vertex, node, co-opt, link, matrimony, center, afloat, colligate, unite, entrance, do, ridge, occasion, sum of money, sign on, involve, trade union, junction, separate, bookable, joining, break, give way, intersect, aisle seat, admission, trades union, roast, arr., aboard, unification, accept, break into, conjugation, gist, nitty-gritty, subjoin, amount, spousal relationship, total, aggregate, engage in, parallel, span, combine, fill in, clasp, centre, mix, adjunction, essence, sit in on, booking, touch base, compound, skirt, from, book on, entwine, critical point, seek, take up with
contact (part of speech: verb)
meet (part of speech: verb)
enroll (part of speech: verb)
join (part of speech: verb)
participate (part of speech: verb)
attach (part of speech: verb)
close (part of speech: verb)
socialize (part of speech: verb)