Definition of joint:
- Shared by two or more; having an interest in the same thing; united; acting in concert.
- The part where two or more things or divisions join; a hinge; the limb of an animal prepared by the but cher, as a joint of mutton.
- To separate into joints, as meat; to form with joints, or in articulations; to fit perfectly.
- "Ovington's Bank", Stanley J. Weyman.
- "The Cook and Housekeeper's Complete and Universal Dictionary; Including a System of Modern Cookery, in all Its Various Branches,", Mary Eaton.