Definition of journey:
push on, conversion, commute, campaign, hitch, modification, flight, exploration, come up, peregrinate, package tour, move around, mission, study at trip, adventure, move, alteration, quest, Grand Tour, circuit, proceed, pass, locomote, jog, hitchhike, roaming, traversal, transmigration, picnic, tramp, navigation, game-changing, cover, go, look, sally, fare, caravan, wend, route, survey, adaption, adaptation, circumnavigation of the globe, beat, pilgrimage, odyssey, wayfaring, change, wandering, travel, airing, ride, vagabondage, visit, traverse, sail, cruise, vagrancy, day trip, shuttle, itinerary, setting forth, peregrination, venture, constitutional, range, journeying, patrol, crossing, migration, transition, passage, perambulation, stabilization, saunter, turn, go down, travels, remove, traveling, crusade, transformation, round, nonstop flight, hegira, run, transit, prowl.
- expedition (part of speech: noun)
- wander (part of speech: verb)
- travel (part of speech: verb)
- "Three Comedies", Björnstjerne M. Björnson Commentator: R. Farquharson Sharp.
- "Moon of Israel", H. Rider Haggard.
- "The Chouans", Honore de Balzac.