Definition of joyful:
cheering, jocund, fortunate, smiling, delighted, blithe, prosperous, gladsome, sprightly, rejoiced, triumphal, study at happy, felicitous, rapturous, dexterous, lucky, happy, rejoicing, gleeful, exulting, beatific, blessed, successful, elated, jubilant, gala, overjoyed, blithesome, triumphant, joyous, mirthful, prideful.
- heavenly (part of speech: adjective)
- cheerful (part of speech: adjective)
- joyful (part of speech: adjective)
- pleasant (part of speech: adjective)
- pleasurable (part of speech: adjective)
- "The Spirit of the Border A Romance of the Early Settlers in the Ohio Valley", Zane Grey.
- "Tempest and Sunshine", Mary J. Holmes.
- "Bohemians of the Latin Quarter", Henry Murger.