Definition of joyfully:
Synonyms for joyfully:
- pleasantly (part of speech: adverb)
- pleasurably (part of speech: adverb)
- joyfully (part of speech: adverb)
- cheerfully (part of speech: adverb)
- "Understood Betsy", Dorothy Canfield.
- "Madge Morton's Trust", Amy D. V. Chalmers.
He must go, abandoning every thing and everybody- mother, family, and friends, the wife he has married the day before, the young mother who sits smiling by the cradle of her first- born, the betrothed who was looking joyfully at her bridal veil.- "The Clique of Gold", Emile Gaboriau.