Definition of judicious:
wise to, sagacious, penetrating, sober, precautionary, reasonable, sophisticated, worldly-wise, fresh, proper, clear-sighted, perspicacious, moderate, capable, reckless, rash, foolhardy, well-considered, sane, intelligent, advisable, responsible, shrewd, rational, reasonable, deliberated, well-judged, keen, thorough, timely, profound, decorous, wise, balanced, quick of scent, calculating, keen-sighted, considered, sound, reason, heady, temperate, well-timed, sane, commonsensible, keen-witted, sassy, knowing, wary, prescient, perceptive, farsighted, prudent, practical, sound, mly, quick-scented, overbold, clearsighted, sharp, expedient, prudential, judicial, able, astute, sensible, accurate, levelheaded, efficacious, smart, cool, informed, sapient, well-grounded, seasonable, acute, calm, sharp-witted, well-founded, sapient, intoxicating, ready, saucy, sage, impudent, impertinent, apt, commonsensical.
- circumspect (part of speech: adjective)
- discreet (part of speech: adjective)
- "Pelham, Complete", Edward Bulwer-Lytton Last Updated: March 16, 2009.
- "In Times Like These", Nellie L. McClung.
- "The Beckoning Hand and Other Stories The Beckoning Hand--Lucretia--The Third Time--The Gold Wulfric--My Uncle's Will--The Two Carnegies--Olga Davidoff's Husband--John Cann's Treasure--Isaline and I--Professor Milliter's Dilemma--In Strict Confidence--The ", Grant Allen.