Definition of junction:
occasion, combination, unification, joint, voice, continuative, gathering, roast, coincidence, alignment, articulatio, terminal, sexual union, colligation, pairing, marijuana cigarette, spliff, stick, convergence, coalition, connective, union, conjunction, articulation, critical point, rotary, intersection, reefer, concourse, meeting, seam, mating, uniting, juncture, crossroads, adjunction, connect, concurrence, interchange, confluence, unity, sum, co-occurrence, conjugation, crossing, oneness, linkage, conjunctive, join.
- connection (part of speech: noun)
- junction (part of speech: noun)
- contact (part of speech: noun)
- "A College Girl", Mrs. George de Horne Vaizey.
- "This World Must Die!", Horace Brown Fyfe.