Definition of juncture:
stick, marijuana cigarette, join, roast, unity, crisis, connect, colligation, function, climacteric, point, social function, articulatio, position, time, pass, adjunction, joint, junction, articulation, spliff, voice, oneness, unification, social occasion, hamlet, meeting point, seam, crisis, exigency, occasion, zero hour, crossroads, head, decide, crossroad, coalition, turning point, exigence, time, affair, conjugation, sum, critical point, combination, turning point, union, reefer.
- circumstance (part of speech: noun)
- junction (part of speech: noun)
- "The House by the Lock", C. N. Williamson.
- "The Desired Woman", Will N. Harben.
- "The Rebel of the School", Mrs. L. T. Meade.