Definition of kali :
1. The black, destroying goddess; - called also Doorga, Anna Purna.
2. The glasswort ( Salsola Kali).
3. The last and worst of the four ages of the world; - considered to have begun B. C. 3102, and to last 432, 000 years.
- You have heard of the Kali- Yug, the age of darkness. - "Caves of Terror", Talbot Mundy.
- It is only we women who can arouse India from the dream of the Kali- Yug. - "Caves of Terror", Talbot Mundy.
- Give to this saint the gift of silver, lest he put the anger of Kali upon you, and call upon her of the fiery furnace in the sacred hills to destroy your houses. - "Caste", W. A. Fraser.