Definition of kid :
1. A fagot; a bundle of heath and furze.
2. A kind of leather made of the skin of the young goat, or of the skin of rats, etc.
3. A small wooden mess tub; - a name given by sailors to one in which they receive their food.
4. A young child or infant; hence, a simple person, easily imposed on.
5. A young goat.
6. Among pugilists, thieves, etc., a youthful expert; - chiefly used attributively; as, kid Jones.
7. Gloves made of kid.
8. of Kythe.
9. See Kiddy, v. t.
10. To bring forth a young goat.
shaver, squirt, tell, brat, kidskin, boor, cub, Br., poke fun (at), kyd, tot, half sister, colt, peasant, bastard, electric shaver, mite, kids, chap, calf, kiddo, josh, Midland, brother, buckskin, devil, animal, big, banter, brotherly, chick, lamb, pincer, tyke, crybaby, bullock, bambino, churl, kin, teenager, brotherhood, sprat, fawn, fidget, monkey, half brother, bro, crack a joke, hide, conjoined twin, fraternal twin, chela, fry, Thomas Kid, youth, leather, kiddie, foal, bud, daughter, whelp, firstborn, goatskin, barbarian, filly, niece, chaff, bairn, mother's boy, baby bird, jolly, small fry, pull someone's leg, goat, make fun of, electric razor, kiddy, calfskin, tiddler, moppet, brood, Thomas Kyd, cowhide, youngling, tike, pip-squeak, nipper, nestling, chamois, deerskin, crocodile, pull the leg of, claw, nephew
ridicule (part of speech: verb)
youngster (part of speech: noun)