Definition of kin:
- A diminutive suffix; as, manikin; lambkin.
- A primitive Chinese instrument of the cittern kind, with from five to twenty- five silken strings.
- Alt. of Kine
- Of the same nature or kind; kinder.
- Relationship, consanguinity, or affinity; connection by birth or marriage; kindred; near connection or alliance, as of those having common descent.
- Relatives; persons of the same family or race.
house, category, fellowship, household, folk, kinship group, family, birth, tribe, kindred, home, kinsman, kinsperson, consanguine, phratry, class, akin, related, kinswoman, affinity, descent, race, kind, cognate, blood-related, kinsfolk, mob, crime syndicate, sept, family unit, family line, relationship, kin group, consanguineous, syndicate, alliance, menage, clan, federation of tribes.
- "The Doctor A Tale Of The Rockies", Ralph Connor.
- "Home Fires in France", Dorothy Canfield.
- "The Underdog", F. Hopkinson Smith.