Definition of kind :
1. Characteristic of the species; belonging to one's nature; natural; native.
2. Gentle; tractable; easily governed; as, a horse kind in harness.
3. Having feelings befitting our common nature; congenial; sympathetic; as, a kind man; a kind heart.
4. Nature; natural instinct or disposition.
5. Nature; style; character; sort; fashion; manner; variety; description; class; as, there are several kinds of eloquence, of style, and of music; many kinds of government; various kinds of soil, etc.
6. Proceeding from, or characterized by, goodness, gentleness, or benevolence; as, a kind act.
7. Race; genus; species; generic class; as, in mankind or humankind.
8. Showing tenderness or goodness; disposed to do good and confer happiness; averse to hurting or paining; benevolent; benignant; gracious.
9. To beget.
miscellanea, variant, mannequin, mannikin, cast, material body, accommodating, benignant, engaging, compliant, bod, large-minded, smorgasbord, lovely, miscellany, conformation, helpful, assisting, variety show, merciful, sensitive, manikin, mental, warmhearted, noble-minded, good-natured, gracious, physical body, openhearted, lovable, soma, descriptor, diversity, indulgent, word form, acquiescent, figure, flesh, thoughtful, motley, harming, obliging, tactful, attractive, understanding, softhearted, forgiving, patient of, assortment, willing, sorting, mixed bag, good-hearted, signifier, agreeable, loving, good, other-directed, frame, resistant, well-disposed, courteous, mixture, physique, diverseness, winsome, course, human body, inoffensive, kindly, kindhearted, configuration, potpourri, affable, contour, winning, var., chassis, goodhearted, anatomy, shape, manakin, pattern, hospitable, delicate, easy-going, complaisant, build, attitude, salmagundi, multifariousness, sympathetic, well-meaning, change, phase, mellow, pleasant, solicitous, doing good unto others, pleasing, fatherly, broad, tenderhearted, mollifying, patient
benevolent (part of speech: adjective)
chivalrous, high-minded, altruistic, munificent, neighborly, humane, charitable, generous, philanthropic, beneficent, compassionate, humanitarian, noble, bountiful, motherly, unselfish, benevolent, alms-giving, considerate
character (part of speech: noun)
mild (part of speech: adjective)
even, tolerant, amiable, clement, soft, lenient, meek, genial, peaceful, insipid, permissive, cordial, liberal, forbearing, benign, mild, libertarian, open-minded, peaceable, quiet, moderate, gentle, sweet, broad-minded, lax, tender
category (part of speech: noun)
label, people, caste, step, stripe, stock, denomination, taxonomy, genotype, strain, genus, line, brand, rank, classification, ilk, kingdom, designation, persuasion, class, mold, category, degree, breed, form, level, clan, race, series, type, order, stamp, grain, feather, set, make, family, species, style, phylum, sort, variety, grade