Definition of kindly:
- According to the kind or nature; natural.
- Favorable; mild; gentle; auspicious; beneficent.
- Humane; congenial; sympathetic; hence, disposed to do good to; benevolent; gracious; kind; helpful; as, kindly affections, words, acts, etc.
- In a kind manner; congenially; with good will; with a disposition to make others happy, or to oblige.
- Naturally; fitly.
nice, keep, how, beneficent, just, good-hearted, shout-out, affable, large-hearted, favorable, well-disposed, charitable, thx, likeable, amicable, profitable, benignant, genial, do with, sympathetic, loving, harmonic, benevolent, hearty, please, thank you, warmly, much obliged, gentle, warm, where has someone/something gotten to?, sensitive, benefic, what has/will become of, companionable, altruistic, helpful, advantageous, goodhearted, humane, complaisant, kind, generous, delicately, courteously, what's gotten into someone?, social, sympathetically, fond, brotherly, compassionate, politely, warmhearted, freehearted, tenderhearted, bless you, merciful, what (has) happened to something, salutary, affectionate, friendly, cordial, attitude, tender, helpfully, softhearted, kindhearted, likable, I owe you, benign, philanthropic, eleemosynary, caring, thanks, sociable, accessible, warm-hearted, good, appealing, openhearted, anyway.
- benevolently (part of speech: adverb)
- mildly (part of speech: adverb)
- "Philo Gubb Correspondence-School Detective", Ellis Parker Butler.
- "Annie Kilburn A Novel", W. D. Howells.
- "The Frozen Deep", Wilkie Collins.