Definition of kiss:
- A salutation with the lips, as a token of affection, respect, etc.; as, a parting kiss; a kiss of reconciliation.
- A small piece of confectionery.
- To make or give salutation with the lips in token of love, respect, etc.; as, kiss and make friends.
- To meet; to come in contact; to touch fondly.
- To salute with the lips, as a mark of affection, reverence, submission, forgiveness, etc.
- To touch gently, as if fondly or caressingly.
pet, snog, smooch, butterfly kiss, osculation, French kiss, flatter, smack, smooch, smacker, touch of the lips, soul kiss, osculate, shave, touch of the lips, endearment, French kiss, buss, peck, flick, butterfly kiss, endearment, soul kiss, smack, candy kiss, peck, pamper.
- endear (part of speech: verb)
- touch (part of speech: verb)
- greet (part of speech: verb)