Definition of kiss :
1. A salutation with the lips, as a token of affection, respect, etc.; as, a parting kiss; a kiss of reconciliation.
2. A small piece of confectionery.
3. To make or give salutation with the lips in token of love, respect, etc.; as, kiss and make friends.
4. To meet; to come in contact; to touch fondly.
5. To salute with the lips, as a mark of affection, reverence, submission, forgiveness, etc.
6. To touch gently, as if fondly or caressingly.
endear (part of speech: verb)
touch (part of speech: verb)
greet (part of speech: verb)