Definition of kit:
- A box for working implements; hence, a working outfit, as of a workman, a soldier, and the like.
- A group of separate parts, things, or individuals; - used with whole, and generally contemptuously; as, the whole kit of them.
- A kitten.
- A large bottle.
- A small violin.
- A wooden tub or pail, smaller at the top than at the bottom; as, a kit of butter, or of mackerel.
- straw or rush basket for fish; also, any kind of basket.
- To cut.
- "The Sport of the Gods", Paul Laurence Dunbar.
- "Bohemians of the Latin Quarter", Henry Murger.
- "Kitty's Conquest", Charles King.