Definition of knee:
- A bending of the knee, as in respect or courtesy.
- A piece of timber or metal formed with an angle somewhat in the shape of the human knee when bent.
- In man, the joint in the middle part of the leg.
- In the horse and allied animals, the carpal joint, corresponding to the wrist in man.
- The joint, or region of the joint, between the thigh and leg.
- To supplicate by kneeling.
- "The Saint", Antonio Fogazzaro Commentator: William Roscoe Thayer.
- "O. Henry Memorial Award Prize Stories of 1921", Various.
- "Dwellers in the Hills", Melville Davisson Post.