Definition of know:
- To be acquainted with; to be no stranger to; to be more or less familiar with the person, character, etc., of; to possess experience of; as, to know an author; to know the rules of an organization.
- To be assured; to feel confident.
- To be convinced of the truth of; to be fully assured of; as, to know things from information.
- To have knowledge; to have a clear and certain perception; to possess wisdom, instruction, or information; - often with of.
- To have sexual commerce with.
- To perceive or apprehend clearly and certainly; to understand; to have full information of; as, to know one's duty.
- To recognize; to distinguish; to discern the character of; as, to know a person's face or figure.
issue, bash, subsist, fuck, lie with, prize, bop, inhabit, discriminate, receive, cheat, go through, hunch forward, roll in the hay, come, educated, bang, see, make do, get by, hunch, spang, have a go at it, do, realize, get it on, spot, whap, aware, be, cut, jockey, distinguish, cognize, neck, deal, fill out, jazz, do it, make love, accredit, dwell, differentiate, meet, agnize, chouse, tell, hump, pick out, savor, identify, hold out, same, bed, notice, love, feel, undergo, have it off, screw, conscious, receipt, greet, slam, have sex, tell apart, participate, write out, cognise, get laid, complete, recognise, eff, sleep together, appreciate, shaft, prove, hunch over, hold up, recognize, contend, agnise, enjoy, fare, go to bed, exist, live on, associate, chicane, endure, suffer, drive in, hit the hay, go to sleep, have, separate, be intimate, last, knowing, knowledge, get, ken, admit, experience, survive, grapple, bonk, crawl in, retire, manage, knowledgeable, get along, remember, populate, kip down, fill in, feelings, make out, taste, live, fathom, apprehend, whop, sack out, sock, hit the sack, have intercourse, have it away, privy, realise, turn in, sleep with, go, acknowledge, compass, cope.