Definition of knowledge :
1. Scope of information; cognizance; notice; as, it has not come to my knowledge.
2. Sexual intercourse; - usually preceded by carnal; as, carnal knowledge.
3. That familiarity which is gained by actual experience; practical skill; as, a knowledge of life.
4. That which is gained and preserved by knowing; instruction; acquaintance; enlightenment; learning; scholarship; erudition.
5. That which is or may be known; the object of an act of knowing; a cognition; - chiefly used in the plural.
6. The act or state of knowing; clear perception of fact, truth, or duty; certain apprehension; familiar cognizance; cognition.
7. To acknowledge.
experience, consciousness, awareness, expertise, familiarity, association, doctrine, fact, ignorance, emptiness, instruction, substance, intimacy, dogma, fellowship, cognition, principles, enlightenment, philosophy, friendship, lore, acquaintance, insight, observation, scholarship, theory, science, companionship, light, proficiency, noesis, culture
information (part of speech: noun)
knowledge (part of speech: noun)
intelligence (part of speech: noun)