Definition of knowledge:
- Scope of information; cognizance; notice; as, it has not come to my knowledge.
- Sexual intercourse; - usually preceded by carnal; as, carnal knowledge.
- That familiarity which is gained by actual experience; practical skill; as, a knowledge of life.
- That which is gained and preserved by knowing; instruction; acquaintance; enlightenment; learning; scholarship; erudition.
- That which is or may be known; the object of an act of knowing; a cognition; - chiefly used in the plural.
- The act or state of knowing; clear perception of fact, truth, or duty; certain apprehension; familiar cognizance; cognition.
- To acknowledge.
noesis, philosophy, awareness, companionship, ignorance, acquaintance, awareness, lore, principles, culture, light, scholarship, emptiness, doctrine, insight, fellowship, dogma, enlightenment, fact, proficiency, association, cognition, experience, expertise, observation, substance, intimacy, familiarity, theory, science, consciousness, instruction, friendship.
- information (part of speech: noun)
- knowledge (part of speech: noun)
- intelligence (part of speech: noun)