Definition of labeled:
- indicated (part of speech: verb)
- categorized (part of speech: verb)
- named (part of speech: verb)
- "Voodoo Planet", Andrew North.
- "History of the Constitutions of Iowa", Benjamin F. Shambaugh.
The Campbell surgeons winked at my litter, until one regular inspection day, when my cushions and rags, clean and unclean, those marked John Smith, and those labeled Tom Brown, were all huddled up and stuffed en masse into the pantry closet.- "Half a Century", Jane Grey Cannon Swisshelm.