Definition of labored:
leaden, enceinte, pulmonary, impenetrable, laboured, good, tedious, mind-numbing, agonistic, weighed down, elephantine, backbreaking, threatening, fleshy, operose, lumbering, grave, gravid, intemperate, awkward, expectant, sound, profound, sullen, heavily, dull, contrived, ponderous, cloggy, dense, agonistic, boring, big, forced, grievous, effortful, uninspired, deep, trivial, difficult, constrained, heavy, humdrum, overweight, gruelling, deeply, true, large, indrawn, bronchial, weighty, heavy-handed, uninteresting, laborious, clayey, breathless, great, punishing, grueling, dreary, strained, toilsome, wakeless, lowering, sonorous, with child, arduous, chesty, choke, unexciting, hard.
- acted (part of speech: verb)
- worked (part of speech: verb)
- exerted (part of speech: verb)
- "Our Legal Heritage, 4th Ed.", S. A. Reilly.
- "The Henchman", Mark Lee Luther.
- "The Ego and His Own", Max Stirner.