Definition of landscape:
- A picture representing a scene by land or sea, actual or fancied, the chief subject being the general aspect of nature, as fields, hills, forests, water. etc.
- A portion of land or territory which the eye can comprehend in a single view, including all the objects it contains.
- The pictorial aspect of a country.
- "A Mere Accident", George Moore.
- "The Patchwork Girl of Oz", L. Frank Baum.
Wiggins was in her recollection of the glowing landscape,- I was confident of this; and poor Wiggins was even now wandering these hills, no doubt, brooding upon his troubles under the clear October stars.- "The Siege of the Seven Suitors", Meredith Nicholson.