Definition of languor:
matte, impassiveness, impassivity, emotionlessness, inanition, stolidity, mat, lassitude, lustrelessness, matt, dreaminess, slackness, two-dimensionality, torpidity, lethargy, indifference, leadenness, unemotionality, languidness, listlessness, sputum, hebetude, torpidness, action, lusterlessness, sluggishness, planeness, flatness, stupor, phlegm.
- inertness (part of speech: noun)
- motionlessness (part of speech: noun)
- lethargy (part of speech: noun)
- "Jewel A Chapter In Her Life", Clara Louise Burnham.
Awake and at work, without drowsiness, without languor, and without gloom, the night mind of man is yet not his day mind; he has night- powers of feeling which are at their highest in dreams, but are night's as well as sleep's.- "Essays", Alice Meynell.
- "The Adventures of Sally", P. G. Wodehouse.