Definition of lapsed:
secular, forensic, criminal, antitrust, enabling, heretic, irreligious, civil, humanism, nonchurchgoing, common law, atheist, irreverent, agnostic, effective, extrajudicial, extraterritorial, godless, criminally, unorthodox, rationalist.
deteriorated (part of speech: verb)
- got worse,
- gotten worse,
- fallen apart,
- went downhill,
- fell apart,
- gone downhill
- relapsed (part of speech: verb)
- past (part of speech: adjective)
- "Stories of the Foot-hills", Margaret Collier Graham.
- "A History of the Four Georges, Volume I (of 4)", Justin McCarthy.
- "Guy Garrick", Arthur B. Reeve.