Definition of large :
1. A musical note, formerly in use, equal to two longs, four breves, or eight semibreves.
2. Abundant; ample; as, a large supply of provisions.
3. Crossing the line of a ship's course in a favorable direction; - said of the wind when it is abeam, or between the beam and the quarter.
4. Exceeding most other things of like kind in bulk, capacity, quantity, superficial dimensions, or number of constituent units; big; great; capacious; extensive; -- opposed to small; as, a large horse; a large house or room; a large lake or pool; a large jug or spoon; a large vineyard; a large army; a large city.
5. Free; unembarrassed.
6. Freely; licentiously.
7. Full in statement; diffuse; full; profuse.
8. Having more than usual power or capacity; having broad sympathies and generous impulses; comprehensive; - said of the mind and heart.
9. Prodigal in expending; lavish.
10. Unrestrained by decorum; - said of language.
enlarged, M., sizeable, meaningful, full-grown, kind, walloping, broad-spectrum, extravagant, crowing, epic, bigger, galactic, voguish, bouffant, macroscopical, historic, cyclopean, vogue, brisk, gigantesque, expectant, tidy, titanic, puffy, macro, with child, plumping, OS, super, fat, gross, sweeping, considerable, overlarge, macroscopic, bombastic, modish, king-size, orotund, outsized, accredited, populous, important, all-around, abundant, heavy, S., overgrown, braggy, global, stout, bad, hulky, L, husky, bighearted, large-scale, hulking, big-hearted, far-ranging, greatest, freehanded, life-sized, outstanding, heroic, king-sized, deep, monolithic, openhanded, braggart, fully grown, good, boastful, self-aggrandising, larger, medium, widespread, declamatory, prominent, lavish, giving, tall, popularized, salient, rangy, astronomical, magnanimous, adult, wide-ranging, noble, in, coarse, cumbersome, erect, immeasurable, bounteous, blown-up, self-aggrandizing, spectacular, grownup, boxcar, hot, outsize, monstrous, far-reaching, heavyset, boundless, round, healthy, general, specific, obvious, thumping, open, significant, largest, bumper, tumid, biggish, pop, red-hot, oversized, ponderous, whacking, double, liberal, booming, widely, monster, extended, handsome, whopping, bloated, substantial, all-round, greathearted, business-to-business, collective, little, all-night, vainglorious, life-size, vauntingly, largish, material, mighty, immoderate, jumbo, rotund, megascopic, happening, consequential, faddy, queen-sized, crowd-pleasing, small, pregnant, gravid, man-sized, XL, too large, anticompetitive, enceinte, stupendous, business, larger-than-life, Brobdingnagian, turgid, hefty, conspicuous, brick-and-mortar, biggest, plentiful, boastfully, oversize, burly, bragging, cosmic, swollen, fashionable, short, overall, du jour, herculean, astronomic, striking, all-inclusive, grown, prodigal, full-size, inclusive, goodly, banner, cock-a-hoop, intumescent, rhetorical, monumental, wide-reaching, volumed, bountiful, mountainous, lifesize, pear-shaped, favorite, tumescent, swelled, commodious, queen-size, faddish, obese
large (part of speech: adjective)
extensive, sizable, ample, lofty, magnificent, colossal, soaring, majestic, generous, enormous, big, voluminous, humongous, great, copious, awesome, giant, gargantuan, expansive, baggy, impressive, bulky, capacious, immense, towering, grand, cavernous, mammoth, comprehensive, tremendous, prodigious, roomy, vast, massive, huge, elephantine, gigantic, princely, spacious, grandiose
size (part of speech: adjective)