Definition of latent:
inferred, abeyant, in the making, inherent, inert, abeyant, unexpressed, potential, quiescent, eventual, inferential, show, action, underlying, quiescent, between the lines, tacit, dormant, sleeping, inactive, dormant, sleeping, inoperative, underdeveloped, torpid, intrinsic, passive, contained, suppressed, implied, escaping notice, slumbering, unrealized, undeveloped, suspended, possible, lurking, unconscious, in abeyance.
- invisible (part of speech: adjective)
- latent (part of speech: adjective)
- "The Heart of Unaga", Ridgwell Cullum.
- "The Legion of Lazarus", Edmond Hamilton.
- "A Hazard of New Fortunes", William Dean Howells.