Definition of later:
late, advanced, latter, coming, precede, posterior, afterwards, ulterior, time, afterward, after, later on, latterly, last, next, subsequently, after a while, ulteriorly, by-and-by, future, subsequent, tardive.
- posteriority (part of speech: noun)
succeeding (part of speech: verb)
- more recent,
- posterior (part of speech: adjective)
- future (part of speech: adjective)
- "Some Jewish Witnesses For Christ", Rev. A. Bernstein, B.D..
- "The Heritage of the Hills", Arthur P. Hankins.
- "The Boy Allies Under the Sea", Robert L. Drake.